Your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news...
- Last night's NHL scores... Flyers 5, Senators 1 - FLA 1, BOS 0 (SO) - ATL 5, NYR 3 - NJD 4, PIT 1 - TBL 4, MIN 3 (SO) - DET 3, VAN 1 - NSH 3, STL 1 - MTL 4, PHX 2 - DAL 3, SJS 2 (SO)
- Recaps of last night's 5-1 win from the AP, NHL.com, Canwest, Inquirer, Daily News, Courier-Post, CSN, Bucks Co. Times, Bill Meltzer, Phinally Philly, Silver Seven, and the Ottawa Citizen.
- According to another Ottawa newspaper, Ray Emery is looking like a different hockey player. [Ottawa Sun]
- Chris Pronger, meanwhile, is looking the same. The Hockey News calls him the leagues' nastiest defenseman. [DN]
- Who is leading the Flyers' league-best power play? A bunch of newcomers. [Bucks Co. Times]
- Bobby Clarke will be on NHL Live today. The show airs from 12 to 2 PM ET on XM 204, Sirius 208, and NHL Network. [NHL]
- The Flyers have won five straight, but the Devils have done them a few better, winning seven straight overall and nine straight on the road. [In Lou We Trust]
- Remember when old man Owen Nolan beat down Braydon Coburn in a preseason fight? It seems he's still got some wheels, too. [From The Rink]
- Islanders goalie Rick DiPietro is rehabbing and eying a return, which means Martin Biron or Dwayne Roloson could be on the way out. [NY Post]
Glen Metropolit could shoot an apple off your head. [Puck Daddy]
- We already knew that about Jeff Carter. [BSH]
- The Avalanche unveiled their third jersey yesterday. [Avalanche]
- Patrick Sharp = Chicago's Sexiest Athlete? [Second City Hockey]
- Don't forget -- BSH Radio debuts Tuesday night at 7 PM ET.