Your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news...
- Last night's NHL scores... Avalanche 5, Flyers 4 - NSH 3, DET 1 - NYI 4, TOR 3 (OT) - NYR 7, CBJ 4 - OTT 4, WSH 3 (OT) - PIT 3, FLA 2 (OT) - BOS 4, STL 2 - DAL 2, CAR 0 - EDM 4, PHX 0 - ANA 3, CGY 2 (SO)
- Recaps of last night's loss to the Avalanche from the AP, NHL.com, the Inquirer, Daily News, CSN Philly, Bucks Co. Times, Courier-Post, Bill Meltzer, the Denver Post, and Mile High Hockey.
- Matt Carle won the Hobey Baker Award playing for the University of Denver. His brother, David, is involved with their hockey program, so the two had the chance to catch up. [DN]
- Meet Chris Pronger, your leading candidate for the Norris Trophy. [THN]
- Cherry Hill native Bobby Ryan could be used as trade bait in Anaheim. [Puck Daddy]
- Minor trade yesterday, as Montreal and Minnesota swapped struggling forwards Benoit Pouliot and Guillaume Latendresse. Copy editors in NHL cities around North America are furious about it. [Hockey Or Die]
- The Panthers added a baby blue third jersey. How un-Florida of them. [Uni Watch]
- The Flyers face off against the Islanders tomorrow night, and the team from New York will be fresh off a win. They beat the Leafs in overtime last night after Dwayne Roloson made 58 (!) saves, and despite being outshot 61-21. God really does hate the Leafs... [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Remember, BSH Radio goes live tonight at 7 PM. We'll be joined by Dominik Jansky of Lighthouse Hockey as we preview a suddenly important game tomorrow night on the Island. We'll also take your calls (for real this time). Just hop back to BSH around 6:45 and we'll point you in the right direction.