Your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news...
- Last night's NHL scores... BOS 4, TBL 1 - VAN 5, NJD 2 - FLA 6, COL 5 (SO) - MIN 5, NSH 4 (OT)
- Previews of tonight's game with the Vancouver Canucks from the Inquirer, Daily News, 'Nucks Misconduct, CTV, and NHL.com.
Brian Boucher gets the start tonight over the struggling Ray Emery. No sign on who we could see in net for Vancouver. They played in New Jersey last night, with Roberto Luongo outdueling Martin Brodeur.
- Busy day yesterday: JVR was named NHL rookie of the month, Oskars Bartulis signed a three-year contract extension, and Jim Jackson shaved his mustache.
- Meet Chris Pronger, the NHL's best defensive defenseman. Shocker, eh? [From The Rink]
- A lengthy Q&A with Ian Laperriere about the hole in his face. [Gormley]
- Are the Flyers at a crossroads? [The Orange Army]
- Breaking down a plethora of new statistics. [From The Rink]
- Comcast has completed their purchase of NBC Universal, and the Philadelphia-based media company could use the NBC brand to overhaul Versus into a channel that could rival ESPN. [NY Times]