|2008 - Martin Biron||55||3177||29||19||5||2||146||2.76||1718||1572||.915||2|
|2008 - Marc-Andre Fleury||62||3641||35||18||7||5||162||2.67||1850||1688||.912||4|
Game thread today:
- First period is HERE at Broad Street Hockey.
- In the second, we'll invade Pensburgh.
- In the third, we come home.
A few quick numbers to get you perhaps a little more hopeful today:
- There are six series in the 2009 playoffs in which one team is down 0-2. The odds of at least one of those teams coming back and winning the series are 55%.
- The odds of at least one of those teams coming back to tie the series in Games 3 and 4 is 81%. The chance is a little higher if you allow them to tie the series in Game 6.
- In 2006, the Carolina Hurricanes were down 0-2 to Montreal in the first round. They were blown out in Game 1 by a score of 6-1. In Game 2, they fell in overtime 6-5 -- both games in Montreal. They came home, won Games 3 and 4 before going on to win the series 4 games to 2. Then, they went on to win the Stanley Cup.