|2010/11 - Brian Boucher||3||180||1||1||7||2.33||63||56||.889||0|
|2010/11 - Mathieu Garon||1||60||1||0||2||2.00||23||21||.913||0|
After the jump, a look at tonight's lineups, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Projected Flyers Line Combinations
Leino - Briere - Hartnell
Powe - Richards - Giroux
JVR - Carter - Zherdev
Shelley - Betts - Carcillo
Pronger - Carle
Coburn - Timonen
Meszaros - O'Donnell
Projected Columbus Line Combinations (thanks, The Cannon)
Questions to Answer
- Nikolay Zherdev returns to the place his NHL began. Does it provide the spark he needs to get going offensively?
- Brian Boucher is playing in back-to-back games for the first time this season. Is that the right move?
- Mike Richards was a force on Saturday against Toronto. Can he keep it up?
- What about the top line? (Yes, the top line is Leino-Briere-Hartnell until further notice.) Do they keep it up?
- The Cannon calls one of the Jackets' keys of the game "Shooting." Basically, when they get pucks on net, they've had success this season. Seems basic enough... can the Flyers block shots effectively, as they did against Toronto?
- Jody Shelley returns to his old stomping grounds. Jared Boll is back in the lineup for CBJ (how convenient). That's a fight waiting to happen, right?
- Backup goalie in for CBJ tonight. Nightmares for the Flyers?
Seven might be a record for most pre-game questions. Will have to check the records. Tonight's game is on CSN and WIP at 7 PM. Go Flyers.