PHILADELPHIA - OCTOBER 26: Sergei Bobrovsky #35 of the Philadelphia Flyers looks on against the Buffalo Sabres during the third period on October 26 2010 at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. The Flyers defeated the Sabres 6-3. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news...
- The Flyers power play finally clicked: [Philly Sports Daily]
- Notes from Wednesday's Phantoms practice, including Oskars Bartulis likely spending the weekend with them: [PostStar.com]
- Andrei Popov scored his 4th goal of the season: [euroflyers]
- A not so nice way of saying the Phantoms aren't very good. "Man, Do the Phantoms suck" [Flyers Goal Scored By...]
- Asking why a slumping offense is perceived differently in the playoffs than it is in the regular season: [From the Rink]
- Remember Pavel Brendl? He's now employed by Scott Hartnell. Well, Sami Kapanen, Kimmo Timonen, and Hartnell. [NHL.com]
- Happy 47th birthday Kevin Dineen!