Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Recaps of last night's loss: [BSH] [CSNPhilly] [Philly Sports Daily] [Inquirer] [Daily News] [delcotimes.com]
- Bernie Parent received his banner from the Spectrum, calling the event "a beautiful thing": [CSNPhilly] [Philly Sports Daily] [Inquirer]
- The biggest question today is whether opponents are starting to figure out Sergei Bobrovsky. From Chuck Gormley, "In his last 10 starts against teams with winning records, G Sergei Bobrovsky is 3-4-2, with a 3.06 GAA and .889." [Flyer Files]
- From Sam Carchidi: "Bobrovsky, who is among the league leaders in several categories, has lost his last four starts against teams with a winning record." [Broad Street Bull]
- From Anthony San Filippo: "in the other seven games [against teams with winning records], Bob has allowed three goals four times, four goals twice and five goals once." [In the Room]
- And Sam Donnellon asks if Bobrovsky is for real, and what it means going forward: [Daily News]
- Lastly, what I think should be the story of the day: video of Frank Seravalli and Dave Isaac talking about the game, and how penalties were to blame: [Frequent Flyers]