#6 Philadelphia Flyers (36-27-4, 76 pts) at #9 New York Rangers (30-29-9, 69 pts)
Madison Square Garden - 3:00 PM ET - New York, NY
TV: CSN Philly HD, MSG HD
Radio: 610 WIP, XM 204
This is the open game thread.
Get the New York perspective at Blueshirt Banter
Gagne - Richards - Carcillo
Briere - Giroux- Hartnell
van Riemsdyk - Carter - Leino
Powe - Betts - Laperriere
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Krajicek
Parent - Coburn
Laviolette wouldn't tip his hand on any lineup changes from yesterday, saying that 'everyone will take warmups.' No ****, man.
New York Line Combinations
Prospal - Jokinen - Gaborik
Dubinsky - Anisimov - Callahan
Prust/Avery - Christensen - Drury
Shelley - Boyle - Lisin/Avery
Staal - Rozsival
Del Zotto - Girardi
Redden (lol) - Gilroy
Not sure where Avery fits in there, but my guess is he replaces Prust or Lisin.
Questions to Answer
- Do emotions actually spill over today in the aftermath of the Gaborik incident, or do the Rangers realize that they should've done something weeks ago and that the statute of limitations is clearly up on this 'offense'?
- Can Henrik Lundqvist keep his team in this game today?
- All joking about the Rangers impotence aside, their top line of Gaborik, Jokinen and Prospal can actually put some pucks in the net. Can the Flyers successfully shut them down?
- Will Carcillo fight Shelley?
- Can Michael Leighton duplicate his stellar Saturday performance?
Today's game is on CSN Philly and 610 WIP. New York sucks. Join us here for the in-game discussion, and as always, LET'S GO FLYERS!