Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Last night's NHL scores... DET 3, PIT 1 - OTT 2, MTL 0 - LAK 4, COL 3 (OT)
- Jeff Carter, out three to four weeks. Terrible news, and all the stories are rather cliche. [Daily News] [Inquirer] [CSN]
- Ed Snider spoke with one member of the media on Monday, and it's clear that the Flyers owner is pretty impatient. Someone here made a voodoo doll joke yesterday. Snider made that same joke. [Delco Times]
- Ronnybrook has an excellent look: it doesn't matter how your goaltending performs when you can't score. Even more poignant with the Carter injury. [Ronnybrook]
- The best and worst faceoff takers since 1997, just a few familiar faces on either list. [Behind The Net]
- Will Ilya Kovalchuk stay in New Jersey? [From The Rink]
- Bounceback players according to GVT: Pronger, Carle, Carcillo make the list. [Puck Prospectus]