Sorry about the lack of content on the site today. I tried installing Windows 7 this afternoon and well, uh... it didn't go as planned. Just as an alert, I'll be on WCWP radio in New York at 6:15 Eastern to talk about Flyers-Canadiens.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Flyers lead series 1-0
Wachovia Center - 7:00 PM ET - Philadelphia, PA
TV: Versus HD, CBC HD, RDS HD
Radio: 610 WIP (internet stream here), XM 204, SIRIUS 208
Get the Montreal perspective at Habs Eyes On The Prize
|2009 - Michael Leighton||34||1799||17||9||85||2.83||899||814||.905||1|
|2009 - Jaroslav Halak||45||2630||26||13||105||2.40||1386||1281||.924||5|
After the jump, full lineups, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Flyers Line Combinations
Gagne – Richards – Carcillo
Hartnell – Briere – Leino
van Riemsdyk – Giroux – Asham
Nodl – Betts – Powe
Montreal Line Combinations
Cammalleri - Plekanec - Kostitsyn
Moen - Gomez - Gionta
Pyatt - Moore - Lapierre
Pouliot - Metropolit - Darche
Gorges - Gill
Hamrlik - Subban
Spacek - Bergeron
No changes in either lineup, to my knowledge.
Questions to Answer
- Can the Flyers continue to make Jack Todd cry by getting close and personal with Jaroslav Halak?
- Will the Flyers play better in the first period?
- Can Chris Pronger and the rest of the Flyers continue to shut down Mike Cammalleri?
- How much intensity does Montreal show after Sunday's embarrassment?
- The record for most consecutive goals in the playoffs is 12 (correct me if I'm wrong). The Flyers are at 10. Can they break the record?
- Six straight wins?