Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Look for the newest BSH radio to come out later today where we interview Frank Seravalli of the Daily News.
- Yesterday was Winter Classic Media Day, which means the logos were unveiled: [icethetics]
- Maxime Talbot called Alex Ovechkin a douche and David Steckel says the road to make it out of the East runs through Pittsburgh or D.C. [philabright]
- The publicity stunt of the day? Shooting pucks through the uprights: [Puck Daddy]
- Alexei Ponikarovsky signed with L.A. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Scott Hartnell gives some quotes on Simon Gagne leaving: [Frequent Flyers]
- Jewels from the Crown is banned at In Lou We Trust, so instead of commenting, they're posting stories. If their coverage of the Kovalchuk saga didn't get you to read them, you should start. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Lastly, NHL 11 will have video goal review. This could be awesome or infuriating. But in the video at the bottom, try to spot Nicola Riopel. [Puck Daddy]