Name that former Flyer!
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- The Flyers have a new ECHL affiliation with Greenville: [ECHL.com]
- An article on Ian Laperriere, Johan Backlund, and Jim McCrossin going to Gettysburg: [Flyers]
- The photo gallery from their trip: [Flyers]
- Why Henrik Sedin won't score 100 points this year: [Puck Prospectus]
- Joacim Eriksson stopped 23 of 24 shots in his Elitserien debut: [euroflyers] He was named player of the game [euroflyers] and showed a little bit of Hextall in him: [euroflyers]
- Behind the scenes on Kaberle deadline day: [Down Goes Brown]
- Andrei Popov is still playing out of position (center), but he chipped in two assists yesterday: [euroflyers]
- Jakub Kovar allowed 3 goals in 40 minutes: [euroflyers]
- Who says Russians don't like the Flyers? There are three Flyers jerseys in this picture, along with Ovechkin. Any idea who the two not named Zherdev are? [euroflyers]