Name that Former Flyer!
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Johan Backlund is recovering slowly from surgery, but this quote was troubling: "But I was forced to keep playing because our other goalies also had injuries and it ended up making my injury worse." [EuroFlyers]
- Peter Laviolette answers some questions: [Flyers]
- Sarah Baicker breaks them down: [Flyer & Ice]
- An open letter to Peter Forsberg: [From the Rink]
- Five Eastern Conference sophomores to watch next year: [From the Rink]
- Jakub Kovar gave up one goal in 30 minutes... to his little brother. [euroflyers]
- A terribly awful Forbes list of the Best American Sports Fans list: [Puck Daddy]
- A professional athlete's guide to Twitter: [Down Goes Brown]
- The Panthers hosted a "Root Beer Summit" for the two mites who tried to fight: [Puck Daddy]
- Looking at the Trapezoid Rule and whether it really is causing injuries: [SBNation]