Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Ilya Bryzgalov talked about playing against Alex Ovechkin: [Washington Times] [Philly Sports Daily]
- Jaromir Jagr looked back on his disappointing time in Washington: [Washington Times] [Washington Times]
- Jakub Kovar stopped 28 of 29 shots in a 3-1 win: [euroflyers]
- Remember everybody talking about how Vokoun's bad opening night start made them happy the Flyers made the right choice? All Vokoun's done since then is stop 99 of 102 shots for a 97.1% save percentage: [Japers' Rink]
- Perfect timing as Corey Pronman is writing a three-part series on why the NHL development system needs to be overhauled. Part 1 is the current system and why it needs to be changed: [Hockey Prospectus]
- Part 2 lays out an MLB-style solution to the minor leagues: [Hockey Prospectus]
- Looking for a relationship between fans in the arena and play at home: [Hockey Prospectus]