Photo Credit: BSH
Toronto Maple Leafs (5-1-1, 11 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers at (4-2-1, 9 pts)
7 p.m. at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on CSN Philly HD, LeafsTV and 94WIP
Flyers Projected Lineup
Hartnell - Giroux - Jagr
Schenn - Briere - Simmonds
van Riemsdyk - Read - Voracek
Shelley - Couturier - Talbot
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Coburn
Meszaros - Walker
Scratches: Andreas Lilja (healthy), Andreas Nodl (healthy)
Toronto Projected Lineup via NHL.com
Lupul - Lombardi - Kessel
MacArthur - Kulemin - Grabovski
Kadri - Steckel - Frattin
Rosehill - Dupuis - Brown
Komisarek - Liles
Phaneuf - Gunnarsson
Schenn - Gardiner
Scratches: Colton Orr, Cody Franson (healthy)
Questions to Answer
- The poor start was cited as the main reason for the Flyers rough outing against St. Louis. Can they avoid a similarly sluggish start this evening against Toronto?
- Toronto is 5-1-1, but they really haven't looked fantastic in their last three. It took overtime to beat a struggling Montreal team in their last game, and prior to that they were crushed by Boston and needed a third period comeback, aided mostly by some advantageous power play chances, against Winnipeg. How do they look this evening, and are the Flyers a match?
- Jonas Gustavsson hasn't been good. Sergei Bobrovsky has been very good in limited in action, both during the preseason and in his one regular season start. Does the trend continue this evening?
- Penalties. Can they stop?
- Jody Shelley is in the lineup for the first time all season, and Matt Walker is in there over Andreas Lilja. Presumably these moves are all about toughness against a Toronto club that likes to pride themselves on that sort of play. Do the moves seem to make any sense in the context of the game?