Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- So I was away from my computer all day - with only my malfunctioning phone - and Travis was unable to compile links. This is all you get. Be like the Flyers and turn communist, contributing interesting stories you found.
- Recaps: [BSH] [CSNPhilly] [Flyers Faithful] [Inquirer] [Philly Sports Daily]
- Quisp is basically thinking out loud here on ways to improve upon Peter Laviolette's mocking of the 1-3- trap: [Jewels From the Crown]
- Travis explains which teams are getting lucky this year using shooting percentage. I'm so proud: [SBNation.com]
- How well do players aged 27 and older carry over their points from the AHL to the NHL? [Hockey Prospectus]