Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Danny Briere and Andreas Nodl collided on Saturday, knocking Nodl out of the game: [CSNPhilly]
- Jon Kalinski had himself quite the Saturday night as the Phantoms won 4-3: [PostStar.com]
- Jakub Kovar stopped 36 of 38 shots in a 3-2 win yesterday: [euroflyers]
- More links to sortable shot quality data: [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- And because there's so little today, this from Ben: Swedish Eurovision juggernaut Eric Saade of Melodifestivalen 2010 (3rd place) [YouTube] and ESC 2011 (3rd place) [YouTube] fame's new single Hotter Than Fire includes intriguing adjectival use of the word "Flyer." Not only is the girl of whom Saade sings "hotter than fire," she is also "cooler than ice" (expected) and, most interestingly, "flyer than wind." I have no idea what this means, but I wholeheartedly approve. The song features Dev, of "Like A G6" acclaim. Don't hold your breath for a Garrett Klotz Argument Cover. [YouTube]
- That's it. Sorry there isn't more to bring you back from holiday. Go buy a shirt.