Los Angeles Kings (30-22-3, 63 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (35-13-5, 75 pts)
3:00 p.m. today at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on CSN Philly in HD and 610 WIP
|Sergei Bobrovsky - unconfirmed||34||1912||22||7||79||2.48||959||880||.918||0|
After the jump, questions to answer, lineups, scratches and our in-game chat.
Flyers Projected Lineup
Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Richards - Giroux - Carter
van Riemsdyk - Nodl - Carcillo
Shelley - Betts - Powe
Pronger - Carle
Coburn - Timonen
Meszaros - O'Donnell
Scratches: Oskars Bartulis (healthy), Nikolay Zherdev (healthy)
Los Angeles Projected Lineup
Handzus - Kopitar - Simmonds
Clifford - Loktionov - Brown
Smyth - Stoll - Williams
Ponikarovsky - Lewis - Westgarth
Mitchell - Doughty
Johnson - Scuderi
Martinez - Greene
Scratches: Davis Drewiske (healthy), Peter Harrold (healthy), Brad Richardson (healthy), Marco Sturm (knee), Scott Parse (hip)
Questions to Answer
- The Kings played yesterday in Washington and a few days ago in Pittsburgh. Rough stretch, do they look tired?
- Laviolette is switching up the lines, mostly to get Mike Richards on the score sheet a bit. Does it work, and mostly, can that new line of Richards, Giroux and Carter light up the board frequently today?
- Former Flyer Justin Williams is on a bit of a roll right now -- five points in three games. Does he pace the Kings offensively today?
- Jonathan Quick also has not lost in regulation in five games. Can the Flyers beat him today?
- Just like vs. Carolina, the Flyers have a streak going against the Kings. They're 9-0-1 in their last 10 vs. Los Angeles. Can that continue today?
Remember: 3 p.m. start. Go Flyers.