PHILADELPHIA - MAY 24: A ticket taker checks tickets before Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Montreal Canadiens and Philadelphia Flyers during the 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Wachovia Center on May 24, 2010 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
Los Angeles Kings (30-22-3, 63 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (35-13-5, 75 pts)
3:00 p.m. today at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on CSN Philly in HD and 610 WIP
|Sergei Bobrovsky - unconfirmed||34||1912||22||7||79||2.48||959||880||.918||0|
After the jump, questions to answer, lineups, scratches and our in-game chat.
Flyers Projected Lineup
Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Richards - Giroux - Carter
van Riemsdyk - Nodl - Carcillo
Shelley - Betts - Powe
Pronger - Carle
Coburn - Timonen
Meszaros - O'Donnell
Scratches: Oskars Bartulis (healthy), Nikolay Zherdev (healthy)
Los Angeles Projected Lineup
Handzus - Kopitar - Simmonds
Clifford - Loktionov - Brown
Smyth - Stoll - Williams
Ponikarovsky - Lewis - Westgarth
Mitchell - Doughty
Johnson - Scuderi
Martinez - Greene
Scratches: Davis Drewiske (healthy), Peter Harrold (healthy), Brad Richardson (healthy), Marco Sturm (knee), Scott Parse (hip)
Questions to Answer
- The Kings played yesterday in Washington and a few days ago in Pittsburgh. Rough stretch, do they look tired?
- Laviolette is switching up the lines, mostly to get Mike Richards on the score sheet a bit. Does it work, and mostly, can that new line of Richards, Giroux and Carter light up the board frequently today?
- Former Flyer Justin Williams is on a bit of a roll right now -- five points in three games. Does he pace the Kings offensively today?
- Jonathan Quick also has not lost in regulation in five games. Can the Flyers beat him today?
- Just like vs. Carolina, the Flyers have a streak going against the Kings. They're 9-0-1 in their last 10 vs. Los Angeles. Can that continue today?
Remember: 3 p.m. start. Go Flyers.