Recently, I reached the esteemed plateau of 10,000 comments here on Broad Street Hockey. I reached that milestone in less than one year as a member on the site. That got me to thinking, "Oh my Kimmo I spend a lot of (perhaps too much) time on this site. It shows. Besides the hard stats, you can see it in my behavior as well. Thus, without further ado I give you the top ten signs that you spend too much time on Broad Street Hockey...
10) You're anxiously awaiting 12.12.12...for real.
9) You sit in section 205 and duck when Jeff Carter shoots.
8) You reply to trolls-in real life and on the internet-with a simple "Bob."
7) Geoff has flirted with your mom.
6) Instead of agreeing with someone you say "Samsies!"
5) You've passionately argued about Andreas Nodl more than most Flyers fans have ever talked about Andreas Nodl.
4) You've thought to yourself, "I bet Kat has a .gif for this moment"
3) After watching two and a half periods of a Flyers game with your girlfriend and no computer she puts her macbook on your lap, opens it and logs onto BSH while saying "It's ok, you've earned it."
2) You know more about Oskars Bartulis than you do about Barrack Obama
aaaand the #1 sign you spend way too much time on Broad Street Hockey...
The first thing you do when reading any article online is hit the ‘z' key to scroll through the comments and are angered when it doesn't do anything.