We will be having a BSH pick up ice hockey game at Aston Ice Works on Saturday, February 26th thanks to the very gracious Brielle. The ice time is at 10:15PM on Rink 3. The cost should be roughly $300, or about $15 per person for 90 minutes.
The Flyers have a game against the Senators that night, and we are going to try to meet up before hand for some food, drinks, and Flyers.
Head Count Definites: Ben and Geoff M's friend will be in the pipes, skaters follow.
- Shaun (KreiderDesigns)
- Chris (VanSteel)
- Geoff M
- Matt (flyguy11589)
- Dan (sjuhawks42)
- Geoff M's friend
- ddrum's brother
- Chris's friend
- robrovsky's bother
Important: If we get more BSH members, and the number gets too high, I'm going to cut friends to be fair to the members of this site. I don't think we'll need to do that, but I just wanted everyone to be aware.
Also important: I need to know if people are still definite or not, or if maybe's become definites. Please let me know so I can keep this post as accurate and up to date as possible. I don't want Saturday the 26th to roll along and only have 10 skaters.
Meet Up Options:
Cocco's (address is actually 10 West Duttons Mill Road) or Applebees (4301 Pennell Road, Aston, Pa.) Both have TV's food, and alcohol, and there are also both within 2 minutes of the rink. Vote below.
- My friend Brielle is helping us with this, and she is awesome, so no one can give her crap for being a Devil's fan. I also was going to collect a couple extra bucks from everyone (about $1) so she can play free since she set this up for us.
- This will be for fun, don't worry about your skill level, you just need to be properly equipped.The game will have both females and males, I believe my fiancee is even borrowing equipment and playing, which will be the first time for her...so no one should feel embarrassed about their skill level or gender.
- I can fill out the rosters and goalies, so please don't promise players that aren't reliable to show up.
- Shaun has already claimed my extra set of everything. I do still have extra sticks, gloves, jerseys, and socks. If you have extras of things, let people know in case they need something equipment wise to be able to play.
- Rec this so it gets promoted.