#1 Philadelphia Flyers (45-20-10, 100 pts) at #4 Pittsburgh Penguins (45-23-8, 98 pts)
7:00 p.m. tonight at Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Catch the action on CSN Philly HD, FSN Pittsburgh (no thanks) and 610 WIP
Lineups, questions to answer and our in-game chat after the jump.
Flyers Projected Lineup
Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Nodl - Giroux - Carter
JVR - Richards - Versteeg
Powe - Betts - Carcillo
Timonen - Coburn
Carle - Meszaros
Boynton - SOD
Scratches: Jody Shelley (eye), Nikolay Zherdev (healthy), Chris Pronger (hand), Oskars Bartulis (shoulder)
Pittsburgh Projected Lineup
Neal - Letestu - Kovalev
Kunitz - Staal - Kennedy
Dupuis - Talbot - Conner
Asham - Adams - Rupp
Orpik - Letang
Michalek - Martin
Lovejoy - Niskanen
Scratches: Mr. Hilary Duff (healthy), Goon 1 (healthy), Goon 2 (healthy), Matt Cooke (crazy), Sidney Crosby (duh), Evgeni Malkin (knee), Nick Johnson (concussion), Eric Tangradi (concussion), Dustin Jeffrey (knee)
Questions to Answer
- Can the Flyers get back to their game -- as in, no "lazy hockey" -- in such an important game?
- Similarly, does being on the road help them simplify the game and help them stop the stupid turnovers/bad breakouts?
- Sergei Bobrovsky has been stellar in Pittsburgh this year. Does that continue?
- The Versteeg-Richie-JvR line was the Flyers' best against Boston. Can they keep that going?
- The Penguins were very sound defensively against the Flyers last week. They controlled the pace of the game from start to finish. Can the Flyers steal that from them and dictate the flow tonight?