Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- It's not too big of a deal, but the Flyers violated the CBA in signing Maxime Talbot: [BSH] [SB Nation Philly] [In the Room] [Flyers Faithful] [Philly Sports Daily] [Puck Daddy]
- Is a 70-point season from Jaromir Jagr a reasonable expectation? [Hockey Prospectus]
- In case you missed the awesomeness, Tomas Vokoun signed for one-year and $1.5 million with the Capitals. Yes, plenty of people have admitted Ilya Bryzgalov is ridiculously, unjustifiably overpaid: [BSH] [SB Nation Philly] [Arctic Ice Hockey] [delcotimes.com] [Houses of the Hockey] [TSN.ca]
- Are the Flyers better after their last two weeks? I have a feeling we'll be asking that for a few months: [Puck Daddy]
- A nice look at how the 2010 team has become the 2012 team: [Flyers Faithful]
- Oh hey, look at how awesome the Kings lineup looks: [Jewels From The Crown]
- Danny Heatley was traded to the Wild for Martin Havlat: [SBNation.com] [Puck Daddy]