Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- In case you missed it, Travis was busy writing four stories yesterday. There was like, news, or something.
- Catching up with Reggie Leach: [CSNPhilly]
- Remembering Eric Chouinard. Second round picks don't cost what they used to: [Flyers Faithful]
- Bill Meltzer wrote a a nice piece on Dan Carcillo, the Philly media, beat reporters, and more. Can't say I completely agree with him, but he's not far off and it's well worth the time: [HockeyBuzz]
- Envisioning a social corsi score to help us pick better friends: [Down Goes Spezza]
- While most don't care about the Oilers goaltending situation, there's an interesting look at how goalies performed at ages 22 through 24, then how they played in their age 25 year: [The Copper & Blue]
- The NHL is looking at curved glass next to the benches: [Puck Daddy] and 3-on-3 overtime periods: [Puck Daddy] and a "goal verification line": [Puck Daddy]
- A nice piece on former Lightning owner Oren Kroules wanting to get back into hockey: [Puck Daddy]