Free tickets to the Titans if you have NHL season tickets, Ilya Bryzgalov is still struggling, Matt Carle is still awesome and Jim Hughson is building a house.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Are you an NHL season ticket holder? The Trenton Titans are offering free tickets this weekend if you show them your season tickets: [NJ.com]
- Breaking down another ugly 4-goal game by Ilya Bryzgalov: [Flyers Faithful]
- The Phantoms have a lot of forwards, presenting a lot of combination options: [PostStar]
- The Phantoms and Devils will begin their season series this weekend: [PostStar]
- Tim McManus answers fan emails, even though nobody actually emailed him: [Flyers Faithful]
- Justin Bourne with a fantastic post on that thin line between NHL regular and AHL All-Star: [Backhand Shelf]
- Frank Seravalli compares David Stern and Gary Bettman after Stern announced his retirement: [Daily News]
- Based on the negotiating committee, a look at who the NHLPA actually represents? [Mile High Hockey]
- Worrying about the lockout leading to more injuries in the NHL due to a lack of training camp: [Philly.com]
- Previews of today's games: [Bill Meltzer]
- Previewing Penn State's games against Army and Sacred Heart: [Thank You Terry]
- Are young coaches a problem? Apparently someone in Dallas said they would be, so let's investigate: [Defending Big D]
- Individual point percentage for defensemen from the last four years. Pst, Matt Carle is still awesome: [NHLNumbers.com]
- Jim Hughson, broadcaster for the CBC, is spending the lockout building a lake cabin: [Deadspin]