For the few of you with power and internet, the NHL threatens to cancel the Winter Classic in three days, NCAA hockey updates and a Gary Bettman Halloween video.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- According to a report, the NHL will cancel the Winter Classic three days from now. Which is conveniently enough time to avoid canceling the Winter Classic: [SBNation.com] [Puck Daddy] [Backhand Shelf]
- Quick snapshot of the Flyers currently in Europe: [Flyers Faithful]
- The Phantoms beat Syracuse 4-3 in overtime Sunday: [Phantoms Forum]
- Eric with a retort to "stats are ruining the game": [NHLNumbers]
- What NBC signing the English Premier League means for the NHL: [SBNation.com]
- More on picking fourth liners with a look at the calculation one has to make for team benefit: [NHLNumbers]
- Recapping the weekend in CCHA hockey: [Western College Hockey Blog]
- Hockey East Power Rankings: [Western College Hockey Blog]
- For Halloween, go as Gary Bettman and do whatever you want: [Puck Daddy]