Happy Halloween. Malkin's ugly.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- The Phantoms' power play was a big part of their comeback on Sunday, pleasing head coach Terry Murray: [Phantoms Forum]
- Remembering Flyers games affected by, or played during storms: [Flyers Faithful]
- Donald Fehr admits players are scared, but provides a car buying metaphor for the current situation: [Puck Daddy]
- All-Star Joffrey Lupul got an exemption to play in the KHL: [Puck Daddy]
- A look at the scoring leaders in NHL Equivalencies so far: [NHLNumbers]
- WCHA power rankings after week 3: [Western College Hockey Blog]
- Inside Gary Bettman's Halloween party: [Down Goes Brown]