Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Jake Voracek was reportedly injured in a KHL game over the weekend. Gulp. [CSN] [SB Nation Philly]
- ... but at least he didn't show up fat, like Evander Kane. [PHT]
- Claude Giroux and Danny Briere were welcomed to Germany by their new club. They'll officially arrive later this week and should be in uniform by the weekend. [Eisbären Berlin]
- Ilya Bryzgalov made a bit of news over the weekend, saying that NHL players, especially highly-paid Russian stars, may opt to stay in the KHL even after the lockout ends. [SBNation.com]
- Coming soon: the KHL's North American division? [Mile High Hockey]
- Ted Starkey on the predictable path of this NHL lockout. [SB Nation DC]
- EA explains the physics behind the 'Hercules Check.' [Polygon/The Verge]