There are five hockey games on Planet Earth this Tuesday, October 9 that have an impact on the Philadelphia Flyers organization. Let's take a look at all of them.
* Jakub Voracek is hurt and won't be in the lineup for HC Lev Praha when they take on Dynamo Moskva at 1 p.m. Tuesday, but you can still watch the game if you'd like. It's on ESPN3.com and ESPN2 at 1 p.m. ET time. Zdeno Chara is in the lineup for Lev against Alex Ovechkin and Dynamo, so it should be an interesting game regardless. Steve Levy and Barry Melrose have the call on the ESPN broadcast, and there will be a prime time replay at 8 p.m.
* Matt Read plays his second game with Södertälje (or SSK) at 12 p.m. ET. It's his first home game with the club. No word on any sort of live stream, but follow us on Twitter and we'll try to keep you updated.
In North America...
* Derek Mathers and the Peterborough Petes host the Niagara IceDogs in OHL action at 7:05 p.m. Mathers has 17 penalty minutes in six games already this season, which is completely predictable. In fact, it's about right on pace with a year ago when he had 177 PIM in 65 games. Check the Petes' website near game time for broadcast info.
* Out in the Western Hockey League, Taylor Leier and the Portland Winter Hawks are in Regina to take on the Pats. Live stream available via the WHL for a fee; radio broadcast should be available via the Winter Hawks' website at game time. Leier's played just two games so far and has an assist.
* The Phantoms, now down to what looks like their opening night roster, are back in Upstate NY and practice at the Glens Falls Civic Center at 11 a.m. Free and open to the public if you're, you know, in the neighborhood or something.