Yes, the Phantoms played a game before noon yesterday. They won, 4-1.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Reading beat Elmira 2-1 in overtime yesterday: [Flyers Faithful]
* Fantastic interactive map showing arcs for each NHL player has traveled during the lockout: [Anaheim Calling]
* Hockey's greatest mustaches part 3, including Dave Babych and Bill Clement: [Backhand Shelf]
* How the lockout and Twitter ruined Brandon Worley's life: [Defending Big D]
* Great analysis of the Tennessee Fairness in Ticketing Act and what it means for the re-seller market: [On the Forecheck]
* Reference library time: Variance and regression: [NHLNumbers]
* The first draft of Gary Bettman's Hall of Fame speech: [Grantland]
* Enter to win a $10,000 entertainment package from Samsung: [SB Nation]