Claude Giroux gets a new job, moustaches, crazy goalies and a stats library.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- The BSH gang is off to Glens Falls this weekend - Sam will be there too! - so look for Phantoms coverage in the coming days.
- Claude Giroux already has a new job: [Imgur]
- The Bridgeport Sound Tigers are offering free admission for this weekend's games: [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Why the owners threw away a third of a season in 2005 to get a "perfect deal" that was worse than the one the players offered in February of that year: [Jewels From The Crown]
- Part one of hockey's greatest moustaches: [Backhand Shelf]
- A goalie tried to eat a hockey puck. Seriously: [Backhand Shelf]
- Wondering why Dallas would be in favor of a lockout, since the franchise needs to keep growing: [Defending Big D]
- Help a Red Wing fan build a computer to fight cancer: [Winging It In Motown]
- Eric with a handy resource library for stats articles: [NHLNumbers]
- Yes, Wild Wing v. Burger King. On the ice at the same time. Marvelous: [NHL Video]