Jake Roth-US PRESSWIRE
Apparently Bryzgalov said some things, Lindros is in the Hall of Fame and moustaches are awesome.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Previewing today's games around the hockey world: [Bill Meltzer]
* Penn State hockey is in for a big weekend, both women and men: [Thank You Terry]
* Tim Panaccio writes about, and speaks to, Eric Lindros and his induction into the Philly Sports Hall of Fame: [CSNPhilly]
* Hey, Zac Rinaldo doesn't have a fight yet this year. He does have 2 goals and 3 points in 9 games (roughly a 12 point pace according to NHLE), as well as: roughing (non-coincidental), hooking, elbowing, charging (major), boarding, elbowing and charging penalties. Love how effective he is at getting positive press: [PostStar]
* Update on Trenton from this past week: [Flyers Faithful]
* Keith Primeau has a book out about concussions that Pat Hickey says is a must read: [Leader Post]
* Weekly update on the Phantoms from Bob Rotruck ahead of their nine day, five game swing: [Philadelphia Flyers]
* Lengthy piece on Mike Keenan as the last great asshole coach: [Deadspin]
* On the struggling goalie and the mentality after a few bad games: [Flyers Faithful]
* Part two of Hockey's greatest moustaches, including two Flyers: [Backhand Shelf]
* Oh no! Molson beer sales are down during the lockout!: [thestar.com]
* Looking at how successful NHL teams are at rebuilding quickly: [NHLNumbers]