Canada defeated Germany in the World Junior Championships, 9-3, and is still called sloppy and disappointing. Canada, man.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Full World Juniors coverage: [SBNation.com]
* Andrew Johnston was sent back to Trenton, even though he never physically left: [Phantoms Forum]
* Looking forward to Shayne Gostisbehere and the World Juniors: [Flyers Faithful]
* Scott Hartnell ranks his top 10 TV shows and movies of 2012: [Philly.com]
* Then and now with Dmitry Afanasenkov: [Flyers Faithful]
* The top 10 jersey fouls of the year, thankfully only including one Flyers fan: [Puck Daddy]
* Looking at the supposed need for "integrity" in a shortened NHL season and how feasible a 28-game season is: [mc79hockey]
* In a sign of how messed up the NHL and Phoenix is, the Coyotes could easily turn a profit if there is no hockey this season: [Puck Daddy]