Phantoms get swept, Titans and Penn State split, and other actual hockey news.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Throughout the weekend, the Phantoms got plenty of shots - 95 shots in total - but no wins: [Phantoms Forum]
* Recapping the weekend around hockey: [Bill Meltzer]
* And catching up with the Flyers during their lockout: [Inquirer]
* The Flyers system is stacked with depth and role players: [Hockey's Future]
* On the Glens Falls fans who are going to lose their team: [Inquirer]
* Planning a fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy victims in two weeks: [Flyers Faithful]
* Are 48 games enough for a season? [Hockey Prospectus]
* Proposals for the Seattle ice arena: [icethetics]
* The yearly stuffed animal toss in Calgary sees 21,453 plush toys thrown in celebration: [Puck Daddy]