Analyzing lockout financial data, proposing a solution to the lockout and writing letters to the owners.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Is there a financial impact of the lockout on NHL cities? That depends solely on the proximity of the businesses to the arena: [Pension Plan Puppets]
* Scott Hartnell and James van Riemsdyk are having a fundraiser to embarrass themselves: [the700level]
* Joe Watson spoke at Colgate University's yearly Banquet: [Philadelphia Flyers]
* Letters to NHL owners: [SB Nation]
* Andrew Kulp's solution to the NHL lockout: [the700level]
* Justin Bourne talking to former players on the joy of team travel: [Backhand Shelf]
* The NHLPA's advance scouting report on today's session with NHL owners: [Down Goes Brown]