Philadelphia Flyers (31-17-7, 69 pts) at Detroit Red Wings (37-17-2, 76 pts)
7:30 p.m. tonight at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan
Catch the action on NBC Sports Network, TSN2 and 94 WIP
Not sure on lineups with Eric Wellwood's insertion into the mix for the injured Jake Voracek.
Questions to Answer
- Joey MacDonald has been good for the Wings in his limited action, but he's not the greatest goalie in the world. It could be perceived as a weakness for Detroit. Can the Flyers exploit?
- Special teams were the Achilles heel on Saturday. Better in both departments tonight?
- How many times is "history" mentioned during the NBCSN broadcast? Relying on somebody to keep track here.
- Kimmo Timonen talked about the lack of effort against the Rangers. Do they appear a bit more in gear for this one?
- Wayne Simmonds has been playing really well lately. The Flyers can especially use him on the power play tonight, but in general, can he keep up his nice stretch, maybe grab himself a goal?