Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- The Flyers won last night. It was really neat! Recaps from BSH, Arctic Ice Hockey, Flyers Faithful, the Inquirer and CSN.
- Ilya Bryzgalov had some more interesting comments after the game. Some people ripped him for them on Twitter. We felt he was being sarcastic. You can be the judge. Here's the audio. [Illegal Curve]
- This week's Future Flyers Report highlights Marcel Noebels and Nick Cousins. [Flyers Faithful]
- Pavel Kubina's right-handed shot is of utmost value. [CSN]
- The Phantoms signed Rob Bordson -- of Mike Richards trade fame -- to a contract. [@PSPhantoms]
- Flyers Faithful's Podcast is a good listen. Episode 5: [FF]
- That's a good time to chime in and say hey, yeah, BSH Radio still exists. Ben is back from Australia and we're planning on recording a new episode pre-trade deadline. (But in the meantime if you miss the sound of Ben's voice he's doing a tennis podcast now, too. [No Challenges Remaining])
- Speaking of trade deadline, the Lightning made a deal yesterday. [SBNation.com] Actually, two deals. No, wait. Three deals. [SBNation.com] [Raw Charge]
- Jeff Carter had a hat trick last night for the Blue Jackets. The first goal made the score 2-0, the second goal made the score 4-0, and the third goal made the score 6-2. He's not clutch. /sarcasm //or is it? [The Cannon]
- Haha, the Capitals are awful. [SBNation.com]
- From Ben: The performance Ukraine picked for Eurovision 2012 is that weird place where the Venn diagrams of backup dancers, trumpets, and costumes used in TRON movies intersect. It's a happy place. [YouTube]