WINNIPEG, CANADA - FEBRUARY 21: Jakub Voracek #93 of the Philadelphia Flyers sits atop the bench during a timeout during their NHL game against the Winnipeg Jets at MTS Centre on February 21, 2012 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. (Photo by Tom Szczerbowski/Getty Images)
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Be sure to check in with our friends at The Copper & Blue for opposing coverage of tonight's game against the Oilers.
- Neil Hartman has a first hand account of the 1980 Miracle on ice. [CSN]
- You could tell just from watching the plan of attack in overtime on Tuesday night, but the Flyers are blatantly avoiding shootouts at this point, and rightfully so. [Daily News]
- Nicklas Grossman and Pavel Kubina are still getting a feel for the Flyers defensive scheme. [CSN]
- Something about the Buffalo Sabres and the playoffs. [Die By The Blade]
- Graham James apologized to his victims at his sentencing hearing yesterday. The sentence will be handed down on March 20. [CTV]
- Max Talbot's dancing and you can see it if you click this link. [Puck Daddy]