Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Mike Richards and Jeff Carter have been reunited in Los Angeles. No, that really wasn't a dream. [SBNation.com] [The Cannon] [Jewels From the Crown] [Puck Daddy] [Flyers Faithful]
- Flyers lost last night. We'll spare you the recaps.
- Jaromir Jagr was almost an Oiler four years ago. He decided to go to Russia and play in the KHL instead. [CSN]
- Marc-Andre Bourdon is back with the Phantoms, ready to be a first-pairing guy down there: [PostStar]
- Looking back at the 1985 and 1987 Finals. Damnit. [Philly.com]
- Written before the Carter trade yesterday: Members of the Blue Jackets are rightfully nervous about the trade rumors. [SBNation.com]
- Did a hockey website inadvertently leak the Leafs' deadline plans? [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Jonathan Toews was in a car accident yesterday. He's alright, but while he was getting checked out in the ambulance, bystanders were taking pictures and asking for his autograph. [SBNation.com]
- Finally, HBO's Real Sports did a segment on the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash the other night. It will both break your heart and make you very, very angry. Video: [Part 1, Part 2]