Michal Handzus is a Shark. Just a reminder.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Get the other side of tonight's matchup with the San Jose Sharks from our friends over at Fear The Fin.
- No trades yesterday for the Flyers, but there were 15 others! Details on all of them, plus what didn't go down with Rick Nash. [SBNation.com]
- Not making a trade was the smart decision for Paul Holmgren and the team. [BSH] [SB Nation Philly]
- James van Riemsdyk is happy to still be a Flyer today. [CSN]
- This was written before the deadline, but it's a really great look at the Flyers both heading into the deadline and the remainder of the season. [The 700 Level]
- New episode of BSH Radio going up at some point today. I kid you not.
- Five Questions: Will there be a lockout? [Flyers Faithful]
- Columbus wouldn't let the Rangers be dumb with a Rick Nash trade. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The NHL got 10.75 minutes on SportsCenter last week, with half of that going to the Red Wings. That's less than the NFL or NASCAR got last week: [Deadspin]
- Other dates to look forward to this season: [Down Goes Brown]
- There's no predictive value in empty-net situations. [Arctic Ice Hockey]