March 29, 2012; Toronto, ON, CANADA; Philadelphia Flyers forward Danny Briere (48) before the game against the Toronto Maple Leafs at the Air Canada Centre. Mandatory Credit: John E. Sokolowski-US PRESSWIRE
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes ...
- More series previews: [SB Nation Philly] [SBNation.com] [delcotimes.com] [CSNPhilly] [wpxi.com] [The Checking Line] [Hockey Prospectus]
- Nicklas Grossmann expects to play Wednesday: [CSNPhilly] [delcotimes.com] As does Danny Briere: [CSNPhilly] [Frequent Flyers]
Claude Giroux likes being The Guy: [Inquirer]
- Ilya Bryzgalov is shouldering expectations: [delcotimes.com] [Inquirer]
- Kris Letang should be getting more attention as an integral part of the Penguins: [Daily News]
- A Jaromir Jagr story from Pittsburgh. [Tribune-Review]
- Six questions to answer heading into the postseason. [SBNation.com]
- Marc-Andre Bourdon recounts his concussion and the decision to play through it: [CSNPhilly]
- This Flyers team is not as hated as previous iterations: [The Checking Line]
- The Philadelphia Flyers World Takeover continues. [Brooks Laich Year]
- It would appear that there are more power plays in the first round than the regular season: [Driving Play]
- The NHL got 15.5 minutes on SportsCenter last week, less than the NFL: [Deadspin]
- BSH Radio might happen today. Get excited.