The playoffs have provided plenty of insanity so far; let's see if we can bring some inanity to tonight's game with a BSH prop bet contest.
After the jump is a list of over/under propositions. In the comments, leave your guess at whether the actual result for each one will be over or under the proposed number below. The person with the most correct answers will be rewarded with a green tint to their comment.
- Rinaldo with 5 minutes and 14.5 seconds of ice time
- Rinaldo with 2.5 PIMs
- 0.5 total goals in the first ten minutes
- 40 minutes of game time until Laviolette calls timeout (i.e. it occurs in first two periods)
- 0.5 power play goals for the Flyers
- 2.5 Twitter criticisms of Flyers power play by Sam Carchidi or Tim Panaccio between initial puck drop and final horn
- 0.5 goals combined for Hartnell and Jagr
- 2.5 forwards who spend at least 3 minutes of 5v5 ice time with Briere
- 1.5 mentions of Brodeur's 40th birthday by the NBC broadcast team between initial puck drop and final horn (you guys will count this for us, right?)
- 0.5 comments by the NBC broadcast team referencing the playoff success of Carter and Richards in LA
- 1.5 comments by the NBC broadcast team referencing the Devils coming back from 3-1 down in 2000
- Hartnelldown 1.5 times
- 4.5 Flyers skaters finish with a positive Corsi (even strength shot differential)
- Series goes 5.5 games
Bonus question: Will the team that scores first win?