Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Great scouting report and analysis of Sergei Bobrovsky: [Flyers Faithful]
- Paul Holmgren is fond of making big moves the week of the draft. Will he again this year? [Flyers Faithful]
- Defensive options for the Flyers extend beyond amateur players eligible for the draft: [CSNPhilly]
- The Flyers five best and worst first round picks: [CSNPhilly]
- The ever amazing Super Schedule, detailing travel miles, back-to-backs, and more for every NHL team: [On the Forecheck]
- Jordan Staal was offered a 10-year, $60 million contract. He turned it down: [PensBurgh] [Puck Daddy]
- Putting together potential trade packages for Rick Nash from all 30 teams, based on: "[A] player with a "big contract". This is a player who is making above-average coin, who's contract may need to head back to Columbus to help offset Nash's monster deal. I've also included young roster players, who make up the heart of the deal. I've also included the team's top prospects and where they pick in the first round." Eastern Conference: [The Cannon] Western Conference: [The Cannon]