SEATTLE, WA - JULY 04: A member of the military helps to fold up the American flag during ceremonies prior to the game between the Baltimore Orioles and the Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field on July 4, 2012 in Seattle, Washington. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Tampa reaction to the Matt Carle signing: [Raw Charge]
- The Coyotes signed Steve Sullivan to a one-year, $1.85 million contract: [Five For Howling]
- Al Montoya signed a one-year, $601,000 contract with Winnipeg: [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Former Flyers prospects moving: Jon Matsumoto to the Sharks, Brendan Ranford to Canadiens camp: [Examiner.com]
- Then and Now: Mika Pyorala: [Flyers Faithful]
- Could the Predators have replaced Ryan Suter by committee already? [On the Forecheck]
- Reaction to the Suter signing: [On the Forecheck]
- And reaction to the Parise signing: [In Lou We Trust]
- Coyotes forward Brett MacLean is improving since having a cardiac emergency: [SI Tracking Blog]
- How efficient is the NHL goaltending market? [NHLNumbers.com]
- Funny little video asking the draft class of 2012 trivia about their birth year, 1994: [Backhand Shelf]
- "Danny Syvret" trended on Twitter in Canada when the Flyers signed him. No link, just awesome.