Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Jaromir Jagr in a (old) Dallas Stars jersey: [Puck Daddy]
- Old news, but the Flyers have created an internship position in the name of Jessica Ghawi, the journalist killed in the Aurora shootings: [SB Nation Philly] [Backhand Shelf]
- Devils' owner Jeff Vanderbeek is squirming out of a potential bankruptcy: [SI Red Light] [Puck Daddy]
- Movie character bracket: Happy Gilmore vs. Russ Tyler: [Hockey Wilderness]
- NHL 13 Eastern Conference player and team ratings: [Puck Daddy]
- Justin Bourne remembers the 04-05 lockout: [Backhand Shelf]
- Eric comes up with a new, better way to quantify quality of competition: [NHLNumbers.com]