Douglas Jones-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire
Today's links catch us up with Keith Primeau and Ron Hextall, remind us of Lukas Krajicek and scare us with a garden gnome before consoling us with 50 nationally televised college hockey games.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Great interview with Keith Primeau: [Puck Daddy]
- Catching up with Ron Hextall: [Philadelphia Flyers]
- Terry Murray is back with the Flyers organization, this time coaching the Phantoms: [Inquirer]
- I still say Lukas Krajicek was not that bad in Philly. Of the three terrible defensemen in 2010 (Parent, Bartulis, Krajicek), he was the least terrible: [Flyers Faithful]
- Creepiest garden gnome? Yeah, it's the Flyers': [Puck Daddy]
- Full college hockey TV schedule, so you can get at least 50 hockey games on national TV even without the NHL: [SBNation.com]
- Pardini articulates his draft pick playoff plan: [Hexys2Hander]
- The Peoria Rivermen will wear a third jersey designed by a fan this year: [icethetics]
- Looking back to the 1930s for when Penn State hockey was beginning their varsity status: [Thank You Terry]
- Wondering if the NHLPA will try to get heftier fines and fewer suspensions in the new CBA: [Puck Daddy]
- Another awful economic projection about the NHL lockout gets destroyed as an "economist" says Detroit will lose $80+ million, which is hilariously wrong: [Deadspin]
- OK, so 72% of respondents think he's a Hall of Famer even though in 17 seasons he only made two all-star games and only finished in the top-5 in save percentage once. But somebody thinks 72% isn't enough, that Chris Osgood is one of the most underrated players in NHL history: [NHL.com]