Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- The NHL and NHLPA have scheduled three days of meetings over the weekend. The only proper reaction is "why did they wait until the weekend?" [SBNation.com]
- A brief look at a few of the Phantoms' roster battles and more from yesterday: [Bill Meltzer]
- Bernie Parent will be at a book festival, but the best part is a quote from his book: "Some guy asked me how I felt after the alumni game, and I said, ‘Well, I can usually romance four women after a game, but that day I had to stop at three." [Broad Street Bull]
- Brad Marsh is going to play an alumni game: [NHL.com]
- For alternative viewing, there's the KHL, but also a great slate of English Premier League games tomorrow, as Arsenal takes on Chelsea at 7:45 am, while Fulham travels to Manchester City at 10 am and Manchester United faces Tottenham at 12:30. Or, you could watch Barcelona take on Sevilla at 4 pm.