Tickets are on sale today, John Paddock is shuffled in the Flyers' deck, Giroux the captain and much more in today's Fly By.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Tickets are on sale to the general public this morning at 10 a.m. ComcastTix.com, by phone or at the WFC box office.
* The big move from yesterday: John Paddock is no longer an assistant GM, moving into an assistant coaching role. [BSH] [CSN] [Flyers]
* Claude Giroux could be named captain of the Flyers today. [Courier Post]
* Could Andrej Meszaros be ready for the season opener? [Daily News]
* Danny Briere update: He's doing better and could be ready sooner than we originally thought. [CSN]
* How much will NHL GameCenter and NHL Center Ice cost this season? An answer: [SBNation.com]
* Chris Pronger was at camp yesterday. Here's a picture that'll make you happysad. [Facebook]
* Bruno Gervais and Max Talbot are BFFFFFLS so that'll be a story all year. [CSN]
* Luke Schenn hits people a lot so that'll be a story all year. [Philly.com]
* Where do the Flyers fall in this Atlantic Division preview? [SBNation.com]
* Will the 48-game schedule benefit the Flyers? John Boruk thinks so. [CSN]
* The best/worst poutine recipe you'll ever see. [SBNation.com]