Claude Giroux is the captain of your Flyers, Eric Wellwood is in a roster battle and Peter Laviolette will make you buy everything in today's Fly By.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news-and notes... (and better late than never!)
* The Flyers will not change their system, continuing to play an up-tempo, attacking style. [Inquirer]
* Can Scott Hartnell possibly replicate last season's success? [CSN]
* Former Flyers defenseman Sean O'Donnell is retiring. [TSN]
* This will make me want to shop at Skate Zone. Yep. [Skate Zone]
* Which SB Nation blog has the biggest potty mouth? [Battle of California]
* You'll wanna check today's Google Doodle. [Google]
* Geoff stops doing the Fly By and it takes me three days to screw it up. Hooray!