waaaah - Eric Hartline-US PRESSWIRE
Hey, look, another poor second period! It's 1-0 Buffalo through one period as Steve Ott has the Flyers down 1-0 and his NHL.com stats sheet in good shape. It should be 1-1, but the Flyers were utterly screwed by an awful goalie interference call that disallowed a goal.
The good in the first:
* Ilya Bryzgalov still looks sharp.
* Flyers won 68 percent of faceoffs.
... cricket noise ...
* The officiating.
* The power play. Especially the second unit. Just so, so bad.
* Zac Rinaldo got hurt. He won't return to the game and the Flyers are down a forward.
* Buffalo is walking all over the Flyers physically.
* Just asleep at the wheel again in the first period. Let's hope they snap out of it again in the second.