Well, that's a little better. It's 2-2 after two and should probably be 3-2 Flyers, but much of the second period was controlled by the Flyers. Some notes on the second period:
* Claude Giroux, as always.
* Really, the first PP unit as a whole. Puck movement is good, getting shots, creating chances.
* Luke Schenn had a really solid period, including stopping a 3-on-1 chance all by himself.
* Scott Hartnell's hit from behind. Not good, man.
* Patrick Kaleta's face.
* That communication breakdown on the Sabres' game-tying goal was just awful stuff. Max Talbot and Sean Couturier fully responsible for that one.
* The officiating still leaves a lot to be desired.